Saturday 28 August 2010

Ahahah do you remember this?

I always had it me that I would like Kpop because how obsessed was everyone with Kpop in middle school? My bedroom was covered with pictures of 희준.

This kind of delayed me musically. I vividly remember being in my homie Kristen's car in 10th or 11th grade and "Buffalo Solder" came on. I had to ask her who it was. She looked at me incredulously and was like "Lia YOU DON'T KNOW BOB MARLEY?!" True story, this happened. So at that point I knew I needed to educate myself musically beyond H.O.T. and Ja Rule. I still can remember her face to the T this day. The image has scarred the shame into me for life.

Now, I'm hip you guys I listen to like YACHT and Phoenix, I swear. I'm really hip and with it.

I was reminiscing on all the songs I jammed to in 6th grade.

The jam of all jams. Everyone and their mother was trying to do the Woohyuk dance. I always wondered why they picked such an average white girl in the video. I now realize she was probably teaching English here and they found her randomly on the streets of Itaewon. Just how white people cannot tell what a good looking/pretty Asian is, I don't think Koreans really know in regards to white people either.


The black guy in the beginning is totally from Itaewon also. Jinusean "Gasoline". I love the how 'gangster' this guy is in the video. Koreans are NOT hood. Let's be real, if we ever in jail for a felony, it'd be for like money embezzling from our Fortune 500 company.



Yoo Seung Joon "Na Na Na". OK a few things on this video. Is Yoo Seung Joon the reason why every Flushing guy had that long string of hair in the front? Was he solely responsible for the trend? If you go to the 3:50 mark, she is teaching the class Engrish and on the board it says " lettle" and "modst". Pretty sure that is not English. Why is he playing basketball on a stage in front of his school?

He was such a butterface but he was actually a really good singer and dancer so you have to give him props. I was a fan.

Roora 날개잃은천사 Love love


I was looking for a video of 1Tym and I came across this gem. Them speaking English. People trying to guess WTF they are saying in English. 1:53-2:30 is so funny. I love Korean accents.

No comments:

Post a Comment