Tuesday 31 August 2010

Osama Bin Laden Lesson

So my 12 year old didn't know the difference between the Empire State building and the WTC. So we got into it.

Me: But the WTC isn't there anymore because some terrorists flew planes into them and they fell down.
J: Who would do that?
Me: Well, OBL organized it because he leads this group called Al Qaeda which is a terrorist organization
J: Did they catch him yet?
Me: Nope, actually if you help the FBI catch him you get $25 million dollars
J: How much is that?
Me: That's 250 Bentleys (Bentley is her favorite car so I have to explain that way)
J: 250 Bentleys?! I am going to catch him!!!
Me: mmm don't think you will
J: Why not?
Me: I don't think your mom will let you go to Afghanistan or Pakistan to go look for him
J: Maybe he's in Seoul
Me: Uh, pretty sure he's not in Seoul
J: Maybe I'll be in Galleria and he'll be shopping
Me: I don't think you'll see him in Galleria shopping
J: Why not?
Me: Because he doesn't need a Louis Vuitton wallet
J: Why?
Me: He doesn't care about labels and things like that.
J: Oh my god, what's wrong with him?!

I. love. her.

No comments:

Post a Comment