Tuesday 24 August 2010

This one is a shout out to Di

My friend Diana is researching Kpop for a project. Here is a list of my other current favorites. My real favorites, Se7en, Miss A, and DJ DOC have already been posted.

Click to view on youtube, because the videos always get cut off here.

Korean hip hop. The video is genius.


That group Shinee you mentioned on my Fb. This is their big hit right now. I love this song with no irony.

From wikipedia: Shinee is considered to be a fashion icon having started the "Shinee Trend". Ugh really?!


Perez Hilton who is weirdly obsessed with Kpop posted a Taeyang video the other day but this one is better. "You're my chocolate my sweetest chocolate. You're my ice cream, my sweetest ice cream" Really who cares about the lyrics when he's shirtless. It switches gears at the 2:20 mark.


The first girl in this video who sings with the short hair is a Cali girl and she's amazing. I saw them live and Nicole can shake her ass like a true American because that's how we do. However, the tall girl with the super long hair is one of the hottest Korean bitches of all time.


Her name is Kang Jihyung, she is living anime. Sooo hot


This is the new Super Junior video. The fat member on the right makes me laugh whenever they show him dancing.


Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment