Friday 4 June 2010

The Heat

It's starting to get hot as balls and I am loathing the time come August.

Girls here show legs but not really shoulders. Which bothers me bc if I wear spaghetti straps I am looked at like a working girl, meanwhile the girl practically showing her cooch in a miniskirt gets nothing. It's so humid, why must I wear cardigans everyday?!

Another fashion difference is girls aren't really into sunglasses here. I am a born and bred Long Island girl which means my friends and I wear sunglasses if its partly cloudy, basically in any weather BUT rain. Here, I see maybe 2 girls a day max walking the streets wearing sunglasses. I'm unsure if they want to show off their eye surgery or they are worried about people judging them that they got eye surgery. No wait, the latter can't be true, reference the burka picture below. Girls are shameless about showing off their new surgery wounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment