Tuesday 22 June 2010

Missing my Family


I am really missing my family right now. It's strange because I saw them a month ago in Cali which is one of the shortest time periods I have gone without seeing them since moving out of their home 8 years ago. I think just being here reminds me of my family. I can't look at an old Korean man with big ears without thinking of my grandfather. I can't look at a poorly dressed yet adorable woman without thinking of my mom. I see a drunk man I think Daddy?! I could have sworn I saw my grandfather's brother at the bank the other day (very well could have been because my grandfather is 1 of 10 children). My family moved to California a few months ago after living in NY for 25 years and it just really hit me how much I miss them. I guess living in NY has made me too preoccupied and busy to realize. Sad.

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget your other family... the 420 fam!

    Miss ya boo

    ReplyDelete