Thursday 1 July 2010

I really want a Hanbok

I really want to get a Hanbok before I leave. Hanbok is the Korean traditional dress and mainly I want one because I def want to have the traditional wedding ceremony when I get married. I wonder if it's bad luck to get the dress without even being engaged:-T

Fiance or no fiance, I just don't want to rent one when the time comes, is this so terrible? I suppose I still have time to decide.


I thought that waitress who married Nicholas Cage had a really beautiful Hanbok. The fabric is so pretty on hers.


Hot Pink skirts are really trendy right now ala Britney Spears:

Traditional Wedding Hanbok:

1 comment:

  1. just get it since it's 1/3 of the price there vs here. i got mine there and i was a year or 2 away from being engaged. i didn't even wear it for my wedding, just sitting in my closet, but have it just in case i need it for something! andria has one too!

    ReplyDelete