Friday 16 July 2010

Letter by 12 year old

The assignment on Lord of the Flies:
Ralph and Piggy join in on the others and kill Simon. Write a letter from Ralph to Simon's family trying to console them and explain how Simon died. Explain your participation in the killing also.

Letter by 12 year old:

Dear Simon's family,
The place we are living use to be very peaceful until we divided into 2 teams. There are no adults in this island. Don't be worried because we are doing fine. Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Ralph. I'm writing this letter to tell your family something. Don't get surprised. Your lovely son, Simon is dead. Kids which are the hunters thought Simon was a beastie. I was an accident. That time I was just watching them. I was very surprised. I'm a bad friend because I couldn't protect my friend. Sorry. You don't need to forgive me.

Sincerely,
Ralph

1954 7/16

No comments:

Post a Comment