Sunday 25 July 2010

I've become my Mother

My mother will pull all nighters watching Korean dramas. I stayed in last night (Saturday mind you) watching mysoju.com until 4 in the morning. I started because I realized that my Korean is not getting any better since I speak English 9 hours a day. The only new words I have really learned is how to say "to-go" when ordering food. So I decided to watch Korean dramas to help.

I am now obssessed with Boys Over Flowers (it came out last year, I am behind) and have watched 10 episodes of it since starting last night at 9 PM (insanity). I watch with notebook in hand and write down new words.

I now know how to say the following in Korean:
loner
idol
logic
crime
fire him
and obviously "Do you see my heart?" because it's cheesy like that

I can't decide which boy I want the girl to end up with. They're both soo dreamy :-P



A noteworthy line was "Shoes are the most important accessories for a girl. Because good shoes will take you to good places."

So naturally, I went shoe shopping in Apkujeong today.

No comments:

Post a Comment