Friday 29 October 2010

Reason #18476 Why it is beneficial to be born a White Man

So I am looking for some part time gigs to supplement my 3 hour workday and I come across a lot of these:

F2/F5 CAUCASIAN MEN ONLY
We need Caucasian F2/5 men for sporadic 1,2 or 3 day sporadic day shooting dates between November and February
I will transfer the money into your account that day
Dates may change slightly but this is tentative so far
and additional days may be added
It is a Korean movie about the second world war involving the Russians,Germans and Japanese
We Need Caucasian men' as the era matches that
300 Thousand Korean won per 10 hour day,OT after 10 hours (Time starts after make up has been applied)

30 bucks an hour to stand there wearing makeup for 3 days. Seriously my bummy white friends with fake jobs should move to Korea and make a killing being an extra.

No comments:

Post a Comment