Friday 29 October 2010

what....the....hell

Hate will.i.am. but love Nicki Minaj so I suppose this is acceptable.

Ugh, Korea/Koreans/Kpop is so TRENDY these days. I don't know how I feel about this. Like are people going to forget about us in 3 years or is it just the beginning of an established recognition of how ill we are?



P.S as much as Will.i.am sucks, "I Gotta Feeling" is THE best karoake song in history.

Sing this in norebang and every lyric will shock you on how dumb they are, in turn making the song actually brilliant.

I would love to hear William Shatner read these lyrics:
Tonight's the night, let's live it up
I got my money, let's spend it up
Go out and smash it like oh my God
Jump off that sofa, let's get, get off

I know that we'll have a ball
If we get down and go out and just lose it all
I feel stressed out, I wanna let it go
Let's go way out spaced out and losing all control

Fill up my cup, mozoltov
Look at her dancing, just take it off
Let's paint the town, we'll shut it down
Let's burn the roof, and then we'll do it again

No comments:

Post a Comment