Thursday 28 October 2010

This Product has improved my Life by 15%


5 months ago I got Diorshow Eyelash Plumping Serum and I fell in love.

I didn't tell any girlfriends about it because I wanted the competitive advantage. I realized I should be more sharing because I got Bare Minerals from Mar and Ponds cold cream from Hyemi.

This is a eyelash primer and it makes a noticeable difference. It's the best alternative to fake lashes because if you are not from LA or Japan, wearing fake lashes looks dumb.

I told Peter I bought eyelash conditioner and he chastised me for spending money on what seems like the most pointless purchase when I should be saving money in Korea. But then I batted my long gorgeous eyelashes at him and all was forgotten.

If you are Asian and have no eyelashes you need to buy this.

I use this everyday with my MAC gel liner and voila! I look like I have eyes.

Better review:
http://www.beautygala.com/brands/review-dior-diorshow-maximizer-lash-plumping-serum/

2 comments:

  1. i'm going to sephora after work to buy this. this better make me beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh yayyy let's discuss, give it a week.

    ReplyDelete