Tuesday 25 January 2011

My Friends are Weird

So my best friends from HS went on a trip to DC. They told Peter but no one told me till like 3 days before they left because they thought I would get jealous. They were right.

I, being a bitch, wanted to email them being like HOW DARE YOU, YOU COULDN'T HAVE WAITED?!

Instead, I thought this is what high school Lia would do and being almost 27 now, this wold be unacceptable. So I emailed them very nicely "have a great time, wish I was going..gratuitious pleasantry, gratuitious pleasanty etc etc"

Little did I know my friends already planned to bring a cardboard cutout of me and took me everywhere with them.

Yes, my friends are weird and bizarre but I was so touched. This was one of the sweetest things ever. So to my besties at home, love ya bitches. Can't wait for the next DC trip!

They know I'm a huge fan of the arts.

The bus ride wasn't so bad.

Meeting locals:

Partying with the girls!

1 comment: