Sunday 9 January 2011

Yes i know im really black

JY: So are you going to go to NY to get married?
Me: Yes, I think I will get married in NY
JY: Are you going to marry a Korean or an American?
Me: Prob an American
JY: Why not Korean?
Me: It would be nice also to marry a Korean, but my boyfriend in NY is American
JY: So if it's nice to marry a Korean why are you going to marry an American?
Me: Because I love him and you should marry who you love
JY thinks about this for moment
JY: I think you will have really pretty kids!
Me: Why do you say that?
JY: Because mixed kids are always really pretty
Me: Well not all mixed kids are pretty, sometimes they come out really awkward looking. My boyfriend is really pale so maybe they will look like an albino Asian.
JY: What's an albino?
Me: It's a person with no skin pigment or coloring so they're really white
JY: Well, he's really pale but you are really really black so you will be OK

No comments:

Post a Comment