Saturday 5 February 2011

Dance On Tonight



So Im listening to Kpop because I woke up from a 3 hour nap and now have to rally to go to Homo Hill in Itaewon.

I never go to gay bars in NYC anymore but in Seoul these are the clubs of choice for me because I like dancing to Kpop. It's the only way to feel like you're in Korea. Clubs like Answer just make me feel like I'm at some trendy Western House club. Kinda boring and only fun with really good friends and a table. Hip Hop clubs here make me feel like cattle because they're super packed. I've never been to a booking club because the whole idea kinda skeeves me out. So I like Homo Hill.

But I swear I'm not a fag hag. I hate when people call me this because I have 3 close gay friends. I define a fag hag as someone who ONLY has gay friends because straight guys won't play with them. This is not me. Also, the whole term fag hag is offensive.

OK fine, the first picture I sort of look like a fag hag.

1 comment: