Saturday 5 February 2011

Fat Girl's Dream

Took an epic nap today. That in if itself is very fat girl because prior to coming here I had this fatist view that naps are for only allowed for overweight people.

I had a dream that I was at a work New Years eve dinner party. We go into the room and it's this amazing buffet of Korean food. I am so pissed (this is the point in the dream when I knew it was not real life because if you give a workplace environment free food, all coworkers are happy, it's just the free food rule) because I am so over Korean food at this point.

I walk around to see what else is available.
This is when the dream becomes like a horrifying nightmare.

I see a roomful of people I do not know eating juicy, cheeseburgers. I ask where they got these cheeseburgers. They're idiots and can't tell me. So i wander into 4 different rooms before finding the cheeseburger room. But to my horror the cheeseburgers are done, just the empty plates and half buns hanging around. Noooooooooooooooo!!!!

I'm in the cheeseburger room and the cleaning ajumma is also there cleaning up the remnants of the burger fest and we beg her to ask the kitchen ajumma if any burgers are left and if so to bring us some. She says she will. As she asks, we are on the prowl still and go into another room where there is teriyaki. This is OK but we decide to explore more since teriyaki is still rice based.

We go to the room net door and there are...................TACOS!!!!

We are elated. I wake up. I shower, go to Itaewon and eat Taco Bell. The dream was just so vivid, I woke up with a wicked taco craving. Even if it was fake beef tacos.



This either tells me I have a fat girl living inside me because I have dreams about food or that I really, really need a cheeseburger. So excited to go to Father's Office when I make it to Brian in La.

No comments:

Post a Comment