Thursday 11 November 2010

Apparently my Loneliness is Worrying My Friends

So I sent my fake boyfriend Brian this music video telling him I missed him. This is actually one of my favorite songs off the 2ne1 album because I have a thing for mid tempo songs. Case in point Beyonce's Halo is one of my favorite songs of all time. Weird I know.



Brian then sent me an email saying:
um. are you okay? i saw your latest blog about you being ronery. you're the guy in the wheel chair and i'm bom with the horrible plastic surgery. i need to take care of you :(

It's weird, I used to be the type that could never be alone. I sort of came to Korea to learn how to be alone on occasion. Perhaps I have taken it to the extreme like everything else I do in life, but being alone has been refreshing. Knowing I don't need to constantly be with others to be happy. To have time to read, emote on my blog, and think...it's new and not so terrible.

I think my friends get concerned because I am such a social butterfly usually. Does this mean in Korea, I am a total loser? Perhaps.

I swear I am not in denial and saying this because I am secretly going to throw myself down a flight of stairs like the guy in the video.

Although Brian was def right about one thing, Park Bom has terrible plastic surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment