Tuesday 2 November 2010

God Hates Figs

I died at this sign.

Mark 11:12-14 says:
And on the morrow, when they were come from Bethany, he was hungry:
And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the time of figs was not yet. And Jesus answered and said unto it, No man eat fruit of thee hereafter for ever. And his disciples heard it.

Jesus totally hated figs people.

Christians that are against gays give real Christians a bad name. I used to be a god fearing Christian and the overall message I got from the Bible was that Jesus loved everyone from lepers to hoes to the crippled. There is an overall theme of loving the downtrodden, forgiving and not judging judging people no? Am I taking crazy pills?

I saw this exchange on facebook and it's spot on.

No comments:

Post a Comment