Wednesday 10 November 2010

Packing is a Universally Annoying Task


I am moving Friday and packing is overwhelming.

I am moving to Yuksam to a work sponsored apartment. Goodbye to my beautiful, luxurious, spacious apartment with amazing views overlooking Seoul. I suppose I had no business living in an apartment so nice, I did live in Bushwick prior to this. Ghetto was starting to suit me.

Mind you, I dont even have furniture only clothes and shoes to pack. I have doubled my shoe collection in Korea and the thought of hauling all my new goodies back to America is starting to overwhelm me.

Because I did not bring any of my winter clothes to Korea (thinking idiotically that I would never fall in love with Seoul and would leave for sure in September) I anticipate buying a lot of sweaters to add to my haul. Perhaps I should just bear it and freeze for a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment