Thursday 18 November 2010

Top 5 Ways Korea Has Changed Me

1) I have been substance free for 6 months now and I rarely go out. I also stopped drinking soju. The first month I projectile vomited every night from soju and now I just quit trying. It is disgusting.

2) Boiled eggs entertain me. I was skyping with Peter and was overly excited by how my boiled egg split perfectly in half and felt the need to show him over video this miracle. Reasons why this is all sorts of wrong:
a. This should not excite anyone by any amount let alone overly excite.
b. I sit around and eat boiled eggs which are about the most boring and geriatric food ever.

3) I had the brilliant idea of starting soap making as a hobby when I get back to NY. When you have a lot of time you think, you make inner discoveries like realizing your preference for bar soap over liquid soap. Discoveries like this lead to ideas of creating handmade bar soap.

You smirk now, but in a few months you will be begging me for a bar of my homemade Savon De Marseille.

4) I listen to KPop....a lot of Kpop.

5) In NY I was not cool, if anything just chill and at times dorky. But now I am just a huge tool as indicated above.

No comments:

Post a Comment