Wednesday 24 November 2010

My Mom is Scaring Me

My mom calls me to urge me to come back to the States immediately. She offers to buy me a plane ticket. I already have one and simply can bump up the date. Also, I told her an American passport is a golden ticket out of here and if stuff really went down I could run to the embassy and be jetted out of here.

I assure her that this isn't a big deal and North Korea wouldn't be as dumb to attack Seoul because Seoul is South Korea's bloodline. She says they not dumb but they crazy! Mom speaks truth.

I wasn't really worried until I read the South Korean president's response and he seemed understandably kinda pissed. Is this situation going to escalate? Is Kim Jong Il going to nuke me?

What is even worse is that my paychecks paid in won is going to be even more useless because this situation will inevitable weaken our currency even more. Maybe I should just leave for NY tomorrow to go make some dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment