Friday 12 November 2010

God I hate Rachel Ray


THe Food Network is so low brow it is ridicuous. It used to be OK but now Rachel Ray, Sandra Lee, and Guy Fiori are their biggest stars. Gag.

So Rachel Ray posted this recipe on their website and the comments are so Three Wolves Tee shirtish.

Late Night Bacon Recipe:
Ingredients
8 slices bacon

Directions
Place 2 sheets of paper towel on a microwave safe plate, lay the bacon out on the paper towel not over lapping the slices. Place 2 more sheets of paper towel on top. Place in the microwave on high for 6 to 13 minutes.


Some comments:
"I can't believe it! I can't print it out fast enough!My Great-Great Grandmother used this recipe and it's been passed down through the generations and mine was lost to a kitchen fire. YEARS I have been looking for this. YEARS!!!!! I'm just, I don't know what to say.......(sniffle I have to call my mom........she's never going to believe it)."

"This recipe saved my marriage."

"YUMMO!!!! I am a little concerned though because you haven't listed a prep time. "

"A picture to show exactly what it's supposed to look like would have been rather helpful."

"This looks so good and easy, but I don't have paper towels. Can I use aluminum foil instead? Please advise. "

No comments:

Post a Comment