Tuesday 7 September 2010

Date Night with my 12 Year old

My 12 year old had a homework assignment to try a cuisine that is new and foreign to her. I wondered what kind of bs homework assignment is that. She goes to some bourgeoisie international school.

Lucky me, I got paid hourly for her to buy me a Greek dinner.

We went to Santorini's in Itaewon which is the the most famous (possibly the only) Greek restaurant in Seoul. Indian food is very good and popular here but Greek not so much.

Neither one of us were that impressed by Santorini's. She said she liked Indian food better, I agree. I think Indian food is more palatable to Koreans because we love curry already and also it is spicy like our cuisine.

I made fun of her because she does the Korean girl face pose in every picture. I have about 5 other pictures where she looks exactly like this:

Mousaka:

Gyro Platter:

Spinach Pie:


She is taller than me, and she has a better bag than me. Her bag is Miu Miu and she is....12.


I admit, I started doing the same face as her after awhile:

No comments:

Post a Comment