Thursday 16 September 2010

NY Fashion Week

NY Magazine's links for the Fashion Week slideshows are broken 55% of the time.
Ugh, who is running this damn website? Fail.

My thoughts on Fashion Week, I will try to keep it limited to Asian designers to keep it somewhat relevant I guess. Besides Marc Jacobs because I had to.

I want to like Richard Chai. But his women's collection. Ugh, the clear pieces, why?

Usually I like his layering, but I didn't like most his looks.


Hideous:

Clear Pants ew:

This look is quite pretty, the top is gorgeous:

He himself looks very cute though. Love how he's bringing the 90's shirt on waist look back.



Marc by Marc Jacobs. I loves his eye popping colors. The men's looks were very dashing.

Great yellow

Amazing jacket:


Model looks great in this color:




Nips out at the Thakoon show. Loved the sunglasses the models were sporting throughout the show.

Dreamy dress:

This. model. is. gorgeous.

Swoon, love this dress.

Love the shades:


Doo.Ri

Interesting print, like the draping:


What I want to wear when I am 40 although I think I will never be tall enough to pull off these pants:


This silhouette looks effortlessly chic:



I don't love Jason Wu because I just think of Michelle Obama.

While she is my favorite First Lady, I feel his looks look old much of the time. There was one excepton for me in the show, this dress is below is just OK. I am still not thrilled by him. He just doesn't tickle my fancy.



Phillip Lim 3.1 had some creative looks.

Is this a tie? It doesn't look connected to the dress but it is cute. Like the look.


Like the cut of the top:

Cool trench:

Hands down my favorite dress out of all the collections:

Derek Lam
Overall my favorite for Spring 2011.

Stunning.
Stunning.

Want these shoes really really badly.

Hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment