Monday 6 September 2010

NYMag lookbook


I had to mention this week because the guy is rocking a hahoe mask.

2 points for the traditional Korean mask. Minus 3 points for saying:

1) "If my life were an episode of Friends, Union Square would be my Central Perk"
Starting any sentence with "If my life were an episode of Friends..." gets negative points in my book.

2) "The mask is something my mother got at a thrift store. It has some heritage, from somewhere like Japan or Mongolia."
It's Korean so give props when props is due. Also don't say "somewhere like Japan or Mongolia" that's like saying "somewhere like the Netherlands or Italy." Just say it's Asian.

I liked this guy after seeing the Hahoe mask but then immediately disliked after reading the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment