Tuesday 7 September 2010

Booby Booby

Student: Teacher, Americans dance so weird
Me: Um, Koreans dance really weird
Student: Noooo teacher, Americans...what is the word...they grinding and stuff

When you grind up on someone, Koreans call that 'booby booby'. They have a name for it, but you never really see people in clubs booby booby here.

Different strokes for different folks. I find it funny when I see people in Korean clubs try to kick it to each other and yet still dance a foot away from each other.

Last night at NB, Brian and I did booby booby and the girls there looked at me like I was a prostitute. At one point these 2 girls were grilling me and in my belligerent state I told Brian I was going to shank them if they didn't stop looking at me. That was the cue to go eat twiggim (tempura) at the pojangmacha (food cart).

I am not this, even though I might dance like one:

Left is "Honey" Right is "Butterfly"

No comments:

Post a Comment