Thursday 2 September 2010

This is totally Boa's fault



So I slept through the craziest storm to hit S korea in 15 years (sue me I was on mad pain meds). I knew a typhoon was coming but when I woke up for 2 minutes from the sound of crashing trees, my drugged up mind brushed it off because I thought the storm was to come at 3 PM. oops.

12 year old: How do you say typhoon in english?
Me; Wel' it's typhoon but typhoon means the same thing as 'hurricane' which is more commonly used in the west.
12 year old: This is Boa's fault because we love that song Hurricane Venus. We should jail her.

My area only had a bunch of knocked off tree branches nothing major. Unfortunately, my aunt's apt windows broke and her car was mangled when she picked me up today. Some major damage in Korea today.

No comments:

Post a Comment