Saturday 11 September 2010

Lil Wayne on Sports

Lil Wayne love sports. I love Lil Wayne. Therefore I feel a need to know Lil Wayne's thoughts on sports. I love his ESPN blog.

Answering some reader's questions:

Peter in Fresno: Wayne who do you think was a better scorer in his prime, Kobe or Michael?

Kobe. I'm going solely based on style points here, because both of those guys can pretty much score whenever they feel like it. Jordan hit you in the face but Kobe hits you right in the mouth. It's different. Jordan would take the layup sometimes, but Kobe's not going to do that. He's gonna dunk it on you right in front of your mom and your kids.

Michael in Chicago: What is your favorite thing to eat at a ballgame?

That is another great question. I always try to have some nachos, Michael. The nachos in New Orleans are so amazing I have literally missed the game because of 'em. But I don't eat jalapenos or anything too crazy like that because it's not good when you have to use the bathroom later. Also, I'm not sure if it was just because it was me or if the food across the whole stadium is this good, but shout out to the Rays for having the most amazing food at that playoff game I went to. That was more than just nachos, and I appreciate it. Shout out to you guys.

Lil Wayne, why is a goon nothing compared to a goblin? And are the raiders the Goons of the NFL and the Titans the Goblins?
Let's say you're a goon. Well, what's a goon to a goblin? Nothing. They're the same thing. So are the Raiders goons and the Titans the goblins? No, because the Titans are having an amazing year and the Raiders have been not so amazing. If you're going for a goons and goblins reference, I would say if you're calling Oakland goons I would use Jacksonville or St. Louis as goblins. Or if you want, to use the Titans as goons, the Giants would be your goblins. You gotta pick teams that are on the same page when you making that analogy.

No comments:

Post a Comment