Saturday 4 September 2010

Hell to the No


For some inexplicable reason, the Gwen Stefani/harem/diaper pants have really caught on in Seoul. When I refer to anything fashion forward in Seoul, I am referring to Apgujeong only really. Go to like Mokdong and it's a whole different breed of people out there.

Have these caught on in NYC? When I first saw Gwen Stefani wear them, I thought there was no way people would go with this blind fashion following because they will realize they look like...how do I say?....assholes. Kind of like the rolled up Katie Holmes weird pants thing she was trying to make hot.


Her smirk says: I am crying inside because I haven't been laid in 3 years.

In fact, why is Katie Holmes always trying to make some weird pants trend? Women do not want to look like a paid Scientology wife of a blatant closeted homosexual so you will never be our fashion trend setter....just saying.

Also, PS mom jeans are not cool and if you're going to try to make bell bottoms come back, they have to be updated from the 90's (the 90's were slightly updated from the 60's) because this is how fashion functions.

Also, I hate you.
I started out on harem pants and got off on a side rant on how much Katie Holmes annoys me aesthetically and morally. Anyways, I get that these harem pants are comfortable.

But it is comfort with the cost of looking like you are wearing a depends diaper and just took, as my 12 year old would say, a biggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment