Sunday 12 September 2010

Korean Vogue

I love buying fashion magazines here. Seeing asian models rock the looks is great.

I remember being in middle school and trying to learn how to do my eye makeup from American fashion magazines and just not being able to adapt. We don't have eye lids so it's hard to figure it out when it is new to you.

Now I know how to do my eye makeup but seeing it on Asian models in a magazine is refreshing.

Also, because Koreans love free stuff you will often get a free lotion or a fashion book with the purchase of a magazine. I guess it's one way to boost magazine sales.

These photos would be much better seen larger however I forgot how to make my images bigger . I am the worst blogger. Oh well.

Very pretty photo:

She's like coneheads are so hot right now:

MMmm meat:

Nice fall look/colors:


Her makeup is very striking:

No comments:

Post a Comment