Wednesday 1 December 2010

Check One Goal Off the List

Here were my goals coming to Korea:

1. Learn Korean

2. Save Money

3. Ween myself off Perez Hilton

4. Learn How to Be Alone

I am proud to announce I successfully quit that Hilton bitch! I HATE him. I used to love him but the bigger he got the more it became blatantly obvious that he made fun of these people because he was in fact jealous of them and he actually wanted the fame. He gloats about celebrities when they are nice to him in person which defeats the purpose of his blog.

DListed's Michael on the other hand makes fun of these people because he is smart and funny. DListed also finds gems like this:
Open Post: Hosted by the Dance of the 7 Ecstasy tabs

Perez is neither funny nor very smart and is also the worst speller in the world.

When Perez made fun of Adam Sandler's ugly daughter on his blog (who is 2 years old mind you) that was the deal breaker for me. Especially when Perez was def the fat, Hispanic gay kid who prob ALWAYS got made fun of, he should have known better. So I have not checked Perez in 3 months and I will never check again.

1 and 2 I have not accomplished at all. 4 obviously I have some bc I stay in my apartment and blog all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment