Monday 6 December 2010

Seen and Heard

Scene: Ramen Drinking spot in Samsung

Characters; 2 grimey men, a younger woman and an older woman (wearing paisley print tights, brown snow boots, an ed hardy long sleeve tee and a leopard print jacket, so yeah hot hot mess)

I was peacefully eating my ramen noodles and beer after work when 2 men and 2 women walked in and sat right next to me. WASTED. They called the waiter over about 25 times in the 45 minutes I was there.

The most wasted woman there who I was 90% sure was a prostitute called over the waiter by calling out 'oppa'.

Oppa is what girls or women call an older boy or man. So I call my guy cousin Kory this, you can also call your BF or friend this (if they are older of course).

This woman who looked about 40 was calling the waiter 'oppa' when he looked younger than me, about young 20's.

I wanted to be gurll who you kidding, even with your plastic surgery you look at least 35. It was so embarassing. The woman was a joke.

It's so sexist of me but when an old man is drunk I think nothing of it, but when I see an older woman wasted I think less of her.
Having fun at an older age is one thing. It's not like I'll ever stop drinking but to act like an 18 year old girl at a frat party when you are 40 and at a restaurant is pathetic to say the least.

Well....maybe it wasn't the fact she was drunk, more so that clearly she was about to get paid to do a sex act after dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment