Friday 31 December 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Years to all but me. I am too tired I opted to stay in and watch Jersey Shore with a coworker rather than go out.

Work is wearing me down. I know a lot of people work long hours, especially my banker friends but being a teacher is like being on 24/7. A single class is like putting on a 4 hour power point presentation where you are the primary speaker. And your audience is a bunch of 14 year olds who are forced to listen by their mothers.

I have to teach them at least one thing every class, make them laugh, keep them from sleeping, entertain them. I feel like a clown sometimes.

It almost makes me miss sitting on my ass and making excel spreadsheets at Ogilvy, oh wait no I don't because Ogilvy sucked!

Anyways happy new years! I am so excited to be back in NY in 2011 and moving in with my love and being a model of domestication. Ha, who am i kidding?

No comments:

Post a Comment