Thursday 16 December 2010

My Boss Is the Devil

I kid. I actually love my boss.

The problem is, she keeps asking me to stay in Korea longer. She tells me that there are no jobs in America. If I tell her I miss my friends, she says she can arrange a round trip ticket for me to go see my friends and come back.

This is after she already gave me 5 weeks off to go on my travels.

Ugh if only I could find a job in the states to offer me 5 weeks vacation and give me free plane tickets to see friends. I feel like an idiot for leaving this job. I love it. On the other hand, I do feel like I am delaying my future career whatever that may be. Also on the other, other hand I feel I may get dumped if I stay one month longer.

The free round trip ticket sureee is tempting though.

Next time, I am going to tell her I miss bagels and lox and see what kind of response she can come up with.

1 comment:

  1. come back! but maybe if you stay longer, i can eventually come visit. haha

    ReplyDelete