Tuesday 28 December 2010

Ugh Can't a Teacher have an Effin Smoke?

The really, really annoying kid in my morning class to me.

It smells like cigarettes. What is that?
No it, doesn't.
Yes it does, it smells like cigarettes.
No it doesn't. Be quiet we're going over Exercise 3.

Ugh, I know that they know that I know that they know I smoke. So like STFU and let the teacher have an effin cigarette between breaks without calling me out for being a smoker.
,
My third grade teacher was an overweight, diabetic, smoker who also spit when she talked. I still liked her because she was chill (besides the whole overweight, smelly smoker, spitting thing). I def did not make a big deal out of it when I was 8 years old, mind you half the age of these kids now.

Try to teach a Korean the meaning of 'ubiquitous' and you'd be smoking too. I have to put up with you for 4 hours and 40 minutes and then you expect me to be some sort of angelic role model also? Please, I don't get paid enough to do all that.

1 comment: